• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

Would love to know the backstory on Jordan Jones the Gazette say Woodgate really rates him along with alot of coaches at Rockliffe but we've apparently held no interest in bringing him back all month it seems strange especially considering we're a club who absolutely love re-signing former players.

Apparently mortal drunk in Redcar last weekend, might be a clue.

4 hours ago, Tom said:

What do you think a medical is?

Tom what I was trying to say, not very successfully I  know, its the last day of signing and a medical is required then surly this needs to happen before midnight. I was assuming if we were signing players they would need to be there today. However if a signing could be done subject to a medical then it could be a while before we see then in the team being they need to get up to match fitness. 

Nope still don’t think that sounds right either. Oh well let’s hope for some good news. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I don't think we should give any consideration to signing someone who can't even cut the mustard at Rangers.

That's what I've been saying all week. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Tom what I was trying to say, not very successfully I  know, its the last day of signing and a medical is required then surly this needs to happen before midnight. I was assuming if we were signing players they would need to be there today. However if a signing could be done subject to a medical then it could be a while before we see then in the team being they need to get up to match fitness. 

Nope still don’t think that sounds right either. Oh well let’s hope for some good news. 

You can do a medical anywhere.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I don't think we should give any consideration to signing someone who can't even cut the mustard at Rangers.

Generally, I'd agree. I'm not sure it's his quality or lack thereof that has kept him out of the Rangers side though. He made a huge error of judgement in an Old Firm derby a few months ago and my understanding was that Gerrard has basically hung him out to dry.

Can I be the first to say a fond farewell to all of the forum members who are either European or based in Europe, we will miss your contributions.

Please feel free to post as much as you can up until 11pm tonight. Once those Brexit bells ring, we will sadly be going it alone, but will apparently be much stronger without you.

Lets hope all the British members on here will pull their socks up and that the forum will go from strength to strength. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

I was just saying on Jones that our manager rates him very highly, our coaching staff who worked with him through his development rate him as well usually that would be enough but instead we're chancing Ravel Morrison over him and there must be some kind of reason Gibson/Bausor/Gill do not think he's a good idea I don't think it's us thinking he's not good enough when by all accounts from the Gazette Woodgate would love to have him there's obviously some reasons we are deliberately avoiding him despite all speculation to the contrary.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You can do a medical anywhere.

Well, that certainly explains that random bloke asking to feel my balls in Tesco carpark the other day.  Phew, I thought it might have been a scam!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

I was just saying on Jones that our manager rates him very highly, our coaching staff who worked with him through his development rate him as well usually that would be enough but instead we're chancing Ravel Morrison over him and there must be some kind of reason Gibson/Bausor/Gill do not think he's a good idea I don't think it's us thinking he's not good enough when by all accounts from the Gazette Woodgate would love to have him there's obviously some reasons we are deliberately avoiding him despite all speculation to the contrary.

Of course he does because he also kicked the crap out of someone outside a nightclub.