• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Lad on other boro forum saying Patrick Reading of to Stevenage on a permanent deal

Wouldn't shock me it's hard to find loan destinations for fullbacks there's 1 slot for them in each team in opposed to midfielders or centre backs. Jack Robinson is part of the U18 group from last year who has been easing his way into that spot with Reading for the U23s would imagine Woodgate feeling obliged to get Reading's career kickstarted however he can especially when he has Robinson there for the U23s similar to Dodds taking over from Spence on the right side.

Kind of surprised we haven't loaned O'Neill back out he's had enough U23 football over the past couple of years and we cut his Darlington loan short but with the numbers we have in up front feels like he could head out somewhere to get some goals. Malley to Ayr is interesting they're doing well in their league he could be involved in a promotion to the SPL what an experience that could be for him.

9 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

They will have to get a move on quickly if Gibson is still up here

Not if it's a loan deal as you don't need to be present for medical and sign forms etc for a loan deal.

Clubs do medicals for loan as it's in there best interest but not all clubs do it.

Very happy with Moukoudi. Hopefully get Ravel in to replace the creativity we lost due to Roberts injury and i will be satisfied. Two players there who will improve the staetijg 11 imo.

If we can get a 3rd player in that would be a welcome bonus.

#utb