oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

18 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

its very rare i  get info regarding transfers in or out and also rare that i post in this section nowdays as you can be left open to ridicule or worse. 

however theres a few bits ive been told that i,ll pass on.

west ham ARE monitoring randolph as a back up option to fabianski, and WE ARE QUITE FAR ALONG IN BRINGING A CURRENT lEEDS STRIKER IN ,IN JANUARY.

BAD NEWS .....ITS NOT Bamford

good news...ITS NOT GROT EITHER

THE NAME IVE BEN GIVEN IS TYLER ROBERTS 

GIVEN THAT INFO I WOULD ASSUME britt may be moved on if a reasonable bid was recieved.

also ,re ben gibson, we did enquire again about a loan deal which burnley turned down..again.

Hope the Tyler Roberts thing isn’t true. He seems to have an injury record reminiscent of Rudy gestede

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

i think Clayton contract situation has been discussed on here before and if I am remember rightly his contract does expire end of this season but there is an option to extend that by 1 year (The option being in the clubs favour). Whether the club choose to extend it remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if George retires after his contract runs out. He’s had a very bad run with injuries, when was the last time he played for us?

he's only just turned 32.. he's got 2 years left in him at a decent level if he moves to CB imo

George and Shotton are both suffering from the same (or related) injuries from last season. IMO they likely kept playing due to pressure from Pulis..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TLF10 said:

i think Clayton contract situation has been discussed on here before and if I am remember rightly his contract does expire end of this season but there is an option to extend that by 1 year (The option being in the clubs favour). Whether the club choose to extend it remains to be seen.

We've told Clayton he can go already. His agent has been looking for a new club for him for weeks now

• Like 3

I see Spurs have recalled centre back Cameron Carter-Vickers from his stoke loan. He made 15 appearances but recently has not been making the match day squad. Some reports claim spurs recalled him as they are looking to sell him in Jan for £4m. 

Anyone reckon we could make a move if we lose Ayala or Fry as there was talk we were interested in a possible season loan in summer. Obviously there will still need to be some negotiating on the fee spurs want but he could be a cheap option to replace Fry. If Fry leaves i would expect some of the fee for him (but not all) to be made available for a replacement..

I would like us to sign Sam Cosgrove for about 2m and maybe get Tyler Roberts on loan. Think Randolph and Assombalonga will be on there way in January, try and get Marcus Maddison in or get a pre-contract for the summer. Out of all the players out of contract i would just keep Ayala and Howson the rest can go. UTB

7 hours ago, clappy1974 said:

I would like us to sign Sam Cosgrove for about 2m and maybe get Tyler Roberts on loan. Think Randolph and Assombalonga will be on there way in January, try and get Marcus Maddison in or get a pre-contract for the summer. Out of all the players out of contract i would just keep Ayala and Howson the rest can go. UTB

I think it’s a given we have seen the last of Randolph & Assombalonga but I hope we can hold on to Ayala. 

the worrying thing about the bit i heard about west ham wanting randolph was the proposed fee involved even bearing in mind they wanted him as a back uo opyion.      around 3m  wed be giving him away at that price imo