Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem


Recommended Posts

in amongst all the names ive seen mentioned theres two more that ive heard rumblings about other than those thrown outalready. one is an attaking midfielder/winger from accrington stanley, Jordan Clark. the other is the rangers goalkeeper that cant get back into the first teamsince McGregor arrived. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Carter-Vickers (edit) has been recalled by Spurs from Stoke. We were rumoured to be interested in him last summer so I wouldn’t be surprised to see us try for him again this window, especially as we’re desperate for CB’s.

Edited by p_mards
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to seeing Roberts. We've needed some pace and width for she's now (somewhat alleviated by the wing backs recently). I just hope we don't ruin things by switching the formation round to fit our new signings in.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Jake Clarke-Salter has been recalled by Spurs from Stoke. We were rumoured to be interested in him last summer so I wouldn’t be surprised to see us try for him again this window, especially as we’re desperate for CB’s.

Wasn’t it Carter-Vickers we were interested in? And didn’t Stoke end up buying him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Will said:

Wasn’t it Carter-Vickers we were interested in? And didn’t Stoke end up buying him?

We were linked with carter vickers yes. He’s just had his loan cancelled at stoke I think

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Will said:

Wasn’t it Carter-Vickers we were interested in? And didn’t Stoke end up buying him?

That’s the one I was thinking of 😂 Their double barrelled names confused me lol. That’s the one who has been recalled.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

 @Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters.

Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the level of discussion and excitement on the forum would not be anywhere near what it is.

No problem at all mate.

I will probably get more information at football tonight and pass on if I do.

I heard the opposite to other sources on here regarding Britt last week and was told that he isn't going to be sold.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

Pears

Ayala Fry Howson 

Spence Tav Clayton/Wing Coulson

Roberts Fletch Clarke

 

I'd take that 😁

midfield pairing tav/wing would lose every battle, recent performances have been built on clayton/saville winning the midfield and letting the creatives play

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

No problem at all mate.

I will probably get more information at football tonight and pass on if I do.

I heard the opposite to other sources on here regarding Britt last week and was told that he isn't going to be sold.

Hope your source is correct on this mate I really am.. having 2 fit strikers will bite us between now and end of season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, p_mards said:

That’s the one I was thinking of 😂 Their double barrelled names confused me lol. That’s the one who has been recalled.

Haha same problem here mate. 🤣 Convinced Jake Clarke Salter and Cameron Carter Vickers are actually the same person 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

midfield pairing tav/wing would lose every battle, recent performances have been built on clayton/saville winning the midfield and letting the creatives play

Have to say I would not be calling for that every game haha was just an option, think we would definitely need a bit of steel most games, but you always get games where you can express yourself a bit

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Latest Posts

    • aah Fischer, id completely fogot about him, unremarkable really,considering that he will go down asone of our most forgettable players in history.it would be nice if you could point to a moment in a game and say ....remember fischer doing this or that.........but you cant, he was totally anonymous. hewill go down in the same list as trevor senior in that respect. or boersma,bent, etc etc etc  its a long list believe me.
    • I do have odd YouTube habits 😂  but I saw this when it was first released and it has burned itself into my Psyche. So if I have to suffer then all you guys have to also 😜 
    • Come on AR, surely everyone already knew about this masterpiece?! It was a big thing when they first did it!
    • They don't seem overly optimistic, do they? Which I guess should give us hope of getting a result. Had to laugh at Mr Optimist's post: "I only hope that by mid-afternoon I am listening to a gracious post-match interview from the fair and balanced (sack of chips on each shoulder) Mr Warnock, who is lamenting the performance of the referee and linesmen… “I don’t know how he has missed it if I am being honest”, “I thought we had complete control of the game up until that point”, “I’m not going to criticise the lads because they have given their all, but to not come away with 3 points due to incompetency like that, we’ll, I’m not going to say any more or I will get myself in to trouble, but…..” They know him well... 😂   I heard your Reading Festival is more book oriented... 🤔🤓  
    • Anyway, here's my musical contribution...what Boro fans will be hoping for on Saturday...    

×
×
  • Create New...