• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

The fact he's primarily a striker does suggest the end of Britt, does it not?

Depends how much width we'd be playing with up top. But I'm guessing he's been signed as a wide forward and cover for Fletch.

I'm resigned to Britt going.

• Like 1
Just now, sackrobson2 said:

It’s interesting nobody had any inkling about this one. Must have. Even done very quietly. 

Never heard a murmur of this... also may mean the club is also releasing dodgy Info etc. Happy to be wrong If Randz stays

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Never heard a murmur of this... also may mean the club is also releasing dodgy Info etc. Happy to be wrong If Randz stays

I doubt it. We had 4 loans lined up about 3 weeks ago so I assume this is 2 of them and we're just getting it sorted early. 

When I was told we're looking at 6 players coming in then I assume that it's dependant on outgoings. 

Clarke & a CB would be my guess for the other 2 loans. 

• Like 3

This is his wiki page for "Style of Play" which sounds like what we're looking for:

Nmecha's main position is as a centre forward, but he is also able to play as a winger on either side. He is known for being comfortable with both feet and for his first touch and finishing ability.[22] Nmecha described that he also likes to use his pace to run at defenders.[23]

• Like 1

Apparently he's rapid. Preston fans said looked better on wing than at CF.

Represented England from U16 to U21 scoring a few then swapped to Germany U21.... sounds like Wolfsburg have good forwards and he can't get a sniff. City's youth products are usually class in recent years. Worth a gamble surely!