oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

23 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Bournemouth are one of a number of clubs monitoring Middlesbrough winger Marvin Johnson.

Monitoring him to make sure he doesn't somehow end up signing for them?

I know Marvin's been okay for us lately, but any decent signing would put him out of our team, and we're a long way from a PL standard side.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

If Clarke comes in I don't really see where Johnson will play and his contract is up in the summer so best to just get him shifted and 6 months of wages off the books plus a small transfer fee. Yet don't see how he will help Bournemouth stay up. 

Sky say Bournemouth will be keeping a close eye on our FA Cup game vs Tottenham to watch Johnson, I mean he started the season well and has been solid-ish but besides a spell cutting in from the right terrorising people I don't think he's a key player. With the Prem money involved I'd take 1.5 million for him.

Also saw today Villa confirmed Heaton and Wesley are out for the season, maybe Randolph or Britt will cross their radar now?

• Like 1
Just now, Jamie-H said:

Sky say Bournemouth will be keeping a close eye on our FA Cup game vs Tottenham to watch Johnson, I mean he started the season well and has been solid-ish but besides a spell cutting in from the right terrorising people I don't think he's a key player. With the Prem money involved I'd take 1.5-2 million for him.

Also saw today Villa confirmed Heaton and Wesley are out for the season, maybe Randolph or Britt will cross their radar now?

I don't even think Johnson will play 

I think Britt will still be here at the end of the month. Links seem to have gone dead. I guess it will rely a lot on whether Bristol city can get Nkeitah in. Forest is also a possibility because they will be getting big money if they sell that Carvalho 

6 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Mourinho confirmed in his press conference they are looking for Jack Clarke to be loaned out

Should happen very quickly then if they've already made that decision. Just need to pick the best offer and go with it so he can get up to speed and get a good few months of regular play time. Fingers crossed 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Should happen very quickly then if they've already made that decision. Just need to pick the best offer and go with it so he can get up to speed and get a good few months of regular play time. Fingers crossed 

Lets just hope he enjoyed his talks at Rockliffe today!

Just now, BoroJake said:

Or Clarke plays well and spurs keep him

Don't think he can play and then go out again as would be registered for 3 teams in a season. Might be wrong though.