• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, RiseSirAxlRose said:

Live in Preston - watch north end when we’re not in town. Sorry lads and lasses but this is a back up (or should be). Plays better on the wing, he is quick but has the heart of a pea. 
Hopefully a squad player. North end fans in general, don’t rate him 

There is plenty of our fans who will tell you Britt is atrocious, I think I will judge him myself

1 minute ago, Adamjr9 said:

Just read that Bournemouth, Norwich and Brighton apparently the teams interested in Johnson boro would sell for 4 million which they would be willing to pay... 🤯

I’d be surprised if we get anything with his contract running out at the end of the season

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

I’d be surprised if we get anything with his contract running out at the end of the season

Shhhhh! Stop telling them that!

Ah yes, Johnson, our best player, how ever could we part with him, I'm totally like... shocked and in awe at the price being offered because it's too LOW, that's right, too low. Have to say, they'll really have us over a barrel with that one, I really hope we don't accept as that would be the worst possible deal for us ever. Period.

• Haha 3

It will be hard for Nmecha to do any worse than the last Man City striker we loaned whose name also started with an N... Nimely who was an utter donkey who made big Ish look like Drogba in comparison.

It's interesting we are getting these higher tier loans like Roberts (CL experience, bundles of medals) and Nmecha (U21 finalist) there must be some acknowledgement within the game that we are doing something right with players if City's staff think we're a good destination I take that as an endorsement not just by the agency of both players or them but the football club sending them. 

• Like 1

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

"21:00
GIBSON ON THE RADAR

German clubs Eintracht Frankfurt and Cologne are interested in signing Burnley defender Ben Gibson on loan. 

The 26-year-old will be allowed to leave this month after failing to break into Sean Dyche’s team since his £15m move from Middlesbrough in 2018. Turkish clubs Trabzonspor and Besiktas are also keen on the centre-back."

1 minute ago, Hendrie_7 said:

didn't this bloke call the Roberts transfer early on?

Henry Armstrong @henryjarmstrong
Middlesbrough have identified Gary Madine as a transfer target this January window. #boro #ccfc

It was already pretty widespread when he said it I think

5 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

didn't this bloke call the Roberts transfer early on?

Henry Armstrong @henryjarmstrong
Middlesbrough have identified Gary Madine as a transfer target this January window. #boro #ccfc

Surely we can’t be in for another striker...