• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

didn't this bloke call the Roberts transfer early on?

Henry Armstrong @henryjarmstrong
Middlesbrough have identified Gary Madine as a transfer target this January window. #boro #ccfc

Pulis wanted him back in January...😱

Same agency as the two lads we've just signed, a couple of former Boro players, some other players we've been linked with like Whickham and that Wes Burns, and our very own Jonny Howson as well as Hayden Coulson who just signed a new deal.

Interestingly, or not, Jack Clarke is with the same agency as Marcus Maddison, some other players we've been linked with as well, ex Boro players and one we apparently have told he can find a new club, Adam Clayton.

11 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:
38 minutes ago, Brunners said:

spacer.png

Nice to see old Boro and new Boro are pals! Looks like they got on at Girona!

I’m choosing to read that as a sarcastic “good luck”. Always hated that guy

Yeah, I know what you mean.  What a stupid way to spell your name, it's either Christian or it's Cristian.  Wtf is this weirdly placed 'h' all about?

I will put it out there that i dont mind Marvin Johnson as much as some others do. 

I thought he was utter garbage befotr this season but this season he has shown he more than capable at this level. If he stays on reduced terms as a squad player i would be happy given he can play number of positions.

• Like 3
Just now, TLF10 said:

I will put it out there that i dont mind Marvin Johnson as much as some others do. 

I thought he was utter garbage befotr this season but this season he has shown he more than capable at this level. If he stays on reduced terms as a squad player i would be happy given he can play number of positions.

I agree Marvin Johnson is an alright squad player who covers many positions especially left back. However if someone offer's anything like £4 million you've got to snap their hands off 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7849661/Darren-Randolph-tells-Middlesbrough-wants-West-Ham-reunion-Hammers-look-No2.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

"Darren Randolph tells Middlesbrough he wants West Ham reunion as Hammers look to provide cover for Lukasz Fabianski with Neil Etheridge an alternative option if Boro refuse"

"Boro have rejected a £2m bid from West Ham for Randolph and are digging their heels in.

But the 32-year-old Ireland international, who has just 18 months left on his contract, had made his wishes to leave clear."

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, I know what you mean.  What a stupid way to spell your name, it's either Christian or it's Cristian.  Wtf is this weirdly placed 'h' all about?

I think his dad probably just had a lisp and the registry office are a vindictive bunch

20 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7849661/Darren-Randolph-tells-Middlesbrough-wants-West-Ham-reunion-Hammers-look-No2.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

"Darren Randolph tells Middlesbrough he wants West Ham reunion as Hammers look to provide cover for Lukasz Fabianski with Neil Etheridge an alternative option if Boro refuse"

"Boro have rejected a £2m bid from West Ham for Randolph and are digging their heels in.

But the 32-year-old Ireland international, who has just 18 months left on his contract, had made his wishes to leave clear."

lol didn’t see that coming...... oh wait!