• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BoroMart said:

Of course you can blame Britt for not being part of a better strike force, he is the number 9, you can't slopey shoulder him out of his overall responsibility, to create, score and lead the line.

Putting Britt in the same category of goalscoring as Bernie, deary me

That would stand if he was ever part of a strike force, he's played as a lone striker 90% of the time here.

Literally no one said they were in the same category either, but their individual stats are comparable. 

2 hours ago, BoroMart said:

The decline in his goals per minutes actually started at Forest when they had to replace the ligaments on his knee with part of his butt

This is some really janky medical knowledge 😂

• Like 1

We're linked again with Cosgrove today this time it's Aberdeen's local newspaper with a story listing us, Stoke and Derby specifically as actively tracking him still and Aberdeen expect at least one of those 3 to launch a bid this month. All they say is it would take a 'multi million pound' bid so I'd assume they want 2-3 million for him.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/12-months-on-from-new-aberdeen-deal-its-sam-cosgrove-who-deserves-all-the-credit-for-rise/

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

We're linked again with Cosgrove today this time it's Aberdeen's local newspaper with a story listing us, Stoke and Derby specifically as actively tracking him still and Aberdeen expect at least one of those 3 to launch a bid this month. All they say is it would take a 'multi million pound' bid so I'd assume they want 2-3 million for him.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/12-months-on-from-new-aberdeen-deal-its-sam-cosgrove-who-deserves-all-the-credit-for-rise/

I think we'll see abit of activity as soon as the Randolph deal goes through until then the club are lacking the funds to launch bids

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

When you look at how little players in that league sell for, you really wouldn't expect more than 2mill maybe. There record transfer is Eoin Jess to Coventry for £1,750,000 in 1996...that's nearly a quarter of a century ago

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jordan-jones-transfer-chase-heats-21242602

Fresh link with Jordan Jones apparently we're still actively pursuing him their sourcing puts us and Stoke ready if Gerrard decides to loan him out it's tough he's got his old national team manager in for him and his boyhood club you'd probably have to give us the edge in that tussle, right?

I am just concerned how much impact the Randolph situation will have any other possible dealings?

Really feel a couple of tweaks could see a very different Boro from what we were witnessing lately.

Any news on Shotton?

So looking very ominous with Clarke so perhaps Jones is backup to him. Sure Shotton is injured so possibly towards end of window it could happen. Villa wanted to loan Britt as they have FFP issues which we said no unless it was with a inflated obligation to buy fee. Randolph is still at West Ham so I'm still confident it will go through.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Will Friend play a part again towards this season do you feel?

Is he so much part and parcel of the club that he will finish his career here?

Personally from things I have heard I think he is already finished.