oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

8 minutes ago, boronutter said:

We wont be getting ben gibson im sure. People shouldnt believe every rumour. Would like it though lol 

I really can't say any more than I have, but the reason I suggest he will be signing is genuine. And the person that told me I would absolutely stake my life on. After my parents and wife this person is the person I trust the most with anything 

Edit... On a separate note, Lawrence shankland being scouted by qpr. Scored 25 goals this season (granted for Dundee) so he knows where the goal is. Should be relatively cheap replacement if britt was to leave. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Dean Smith after City game confirmed villa are in the market for centre forwards. Interesting he said centre forward in plural and not singular. 

Wesley is out for season and on froday he confirmed he could not guarantee Kodija (only other striker at club) will defo be at club come Jan

Given they in market for 2 strikers hopefully one is Britt. Nothing personal against Britt but rather get best deal possible for him and that could be this Jan when some clubs desperation to avoid drop leads to over-priced signings. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, boronutter said:

Wasnt suggesting you were telling porkies tudders   Just dont believe it with the amount of wages he would be on

That's why I'm very confident. I'm not concerned about the wages at all 

3 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

That's why I'm very confident. I'm not concerned about the wages at all 

A bit cryptic Tudders. Is he going to play for free? Or is it just that you don’t have to pay them 😂

42 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

I really can't say any more than I have, but the reason I suggest he will be signing is genuine. And the person that told me I would absolutely stake my life on. After my parents and wife this person is the person I trust the most with anything 

Edit... On a separate note, Lawrence shankland being scouted by qpr. Scored 25 goals this season (granted for Dundee) so he knows where the goal is. Should be relatively cheap replacement if britt was to leave. 

Wouldn’t trust signing a striker called shankland xD

• Haha 1

Great news about Fulham potentially coming in for Assombalonga. If we can get a bidding war going between them and Aston Villa it will only be good news for the price we could get for him.

• Like 1

Anyone close the team news; how fit is Britt and how far off first team football? Is it even viable that a team in need of a striker will buy him, or is he too far off form for a potential suitor to think it’s a good idea?

I know a guy who says that Ben Gibson owns a house near him in Great Ayton/Newton-under-Roseberry (I'm purposely being vague incase it's true), and that the he has been having massive renovations done to the house in recent months but they are nearly done now. From this he's using it as evidence that he's coming back imminently. I'm sceptical about it, but considering all the speculation I may as well stir the pot.

• Like 1