oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

9 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's joking. They're actually just going to ring his mam and dad.

Still trying to mock our best keeper in spite of that calamity from Meijas tonight I see 🙄

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just now, Blanco said:

Still trying to mock our best keeper in spite of that calamity from Meijas tonight I see 🙄

I'm kidding. I hold my hands up, Mejias was bad in the first half tonight.

I'd have no problems with Randolph being second choice if he stays 😄

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

The first part is definitely true, Woodgate confirmed it in his presser. Second part I am fairly sure us accurate too

What if anything will be different with this medical than the one they did the other day?  Other than speaking to the spirits I mean.

7 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Fair enough, I might as well start a new conversation topic at least.

Shag/marry/kill?

Neil Warnock

Nigel Pearson

Alan Pardew

Marry Pearson as I'd feel safe in the house with him around.

Shag Pards as he clearly has the moves.

Kill Warnock as he looks least human 😂😂

(I should point out all of this is with a gun to my head)

8 hours ago, Changing Times said:

What if anything will be different with this medical than the one they did the other day?  Other than speaking to the spirits I mean.

to see if the healing process has moved on sufficiently, Eileen Drewery is lending a hand.

So.. 

Randolph is going to drink ceremoniel tea and have a massage with pure crystals containing the light of our lord in the center of Stonehenge... But Then we will know if he is going to West'am 😳

• Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Finally! I wonder if this is hindering us bringing a couple in. I have a feeling we will hijack the Maddison deal to be honest. The Gazette wouldn’t have mentioned that we are ‘monitoring’ the situation otherwise. However we need to match Charltons bid, I reckon he would prefer moving back up North. 

Could also free up some wages to bring a CB in on loan, personally can’t see Gibson coming back but someone like Chester makes sense.

Just wanted it resolved one way or the other. Sad to see the best keeper in the league go and I’ll only be happy if it allows us to strengthen in other areas. We desperately need another defender with some class and could do with another quick and pacey winger/AM.