• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

So I noticed that he was part of a defence that conceded nearly 60 League goals last season so I watched the highlights of 2 results they've had recently they lost to Young Boys 4-3 thanks to 3 bullet headers flying into the top corners from corners and the 4th I mean it was a cutback across the goal line not much he can do.

Their most recent league match was a 3-1 defeat in December and watching the defending and flukey goals he conceded I'm not surprised he's itching to move he probably called his agent after it was such horrendous defending.

Those compilations show the shots he saves I had to see what he conceded and he has a circus in front of him judging by these highlights should just judge him when he puts a Boro kit on he's unorthodox but definitely has a span and strong wrists.

• Like 2

Everytime I talk about goal keepers who flap it and prefer to punch, we have to remember that on the continent, that's how they're coached. They've stopped the ball going in the net at least. 

People used to slag David De Gea and write him off completely when he started at United. Now hes one of the top keepers in the world. On his day, one of the best. 

Just because hes a flapper, isn't a bad thing. All of his saves go to the side of the goal and not towards the danger area. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Theres a highlight reel some few pages back. He's a decent shot stopper but it doesn't look like he can catch a ball unfortunately.

Catches aren't sexy, modern football is all about the punches. Probably didn't make the cut

Can he kick the ball to one of his own players?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Really? I thought Burnley had some sort of internal wage cap? Or has that increased/been thrown out the window with such long held PL status?

Yeah I was told that and there is a few decent websites who have good info on prem wages who seem to agree https://www.spotrac.com/epl/burnley-f.c/payroll/

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

European goalkeepers always tend to punch, I don't know why people seem surprised by the fact that he prefers it.

Yes. Even De Gea struggled with catches when he moved to Man U, and he moved there as a top international goal keeper.  They are taught to punch or parry, not to catch.