• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Just going off what was accredited to him, I genuinely think he's done alright. Not spectacular but that's not the role he was brought in to do

Me too.  He's done ok recently.  The fee we paid for him and the circumstances he was bought are likely to be a factor for some, me included if I'm being honest.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I remember the Brentford links from the Summer.. Also Sheffield United.

Burnley play Man Utd tonight and according to instagram Gibbo is hanging out with Fletcher and Clayts in Harrogate.

He’s leaving this window, won’t be involved until it’s done. Had another disagreement with Dyche

• Like 3