• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Some truth to the Wing stuff.... bit of a falling out with Woody about playing time. That's all I know being honest.

He's been playing plenty of games recently, so I'd suggest that matter is done. I guess those kinds of clashes happen at every club a few times over a season.

15 minutes ago, Borodane said:

He's been playing plenty of games recently, so I'd suggest that matter is done. I guess those kinds of clashes happen at every club a few times over a season.

Maybe the falling out is about being played too much 😛

I would rather believe it has been a clash over playing position. Maybe Wing knows too, he is best further up the pitch, with his pings, passes and shooting. He is no Clayton, and doesn't fit in as a defensive midfielder.

2 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

When does the window close? is it next Thursday or Friday? and are we back to the 11pm deadline?

The January 2020 transfer window for opened on Wednesday 1 January and will close at 23:00 GMT on Friday 31 January 2020. Clubs completing deals late on Deadline Day, 31 January, will be able to submit a Deal Sheet between 21:00-23:00 GMT

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Gibbo to sign to today, just my opinion nothing else

Can't see that happening myself. It'll probably be very late in the window should that happen.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

My unsubstantiated guesses for the rest of the window are as follows:

- Gibson will stay at Burnley

- Wing won't leave

- Britt won't leave

- We will sign a young CB on loan

- Lewis Baker on loan 

- Shotton leaves on last day

Everything but the Lewis Baker bit sounds likely. Why would we need Lewis Baker? Far from good enough.