• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It was just for the pure guesswork drama, I think he could be a good player too

I just don't see where i fits in. Plays Wings and Tavs position. A free squad filler at best, but not really a position where we need players though. Some good guesswork though 🙂 

Woody said he's expecting 1 or 2 signings and all the talk has been about one of them being Ben Gibson or a different CB if we can't get him, but has there been any rumours about who the second one could be?

Just now, Hendrie_7 said:

Woody said he's expecting 1 or 2 signings and all the talk has been about one of them being Ben Gibson or a different CB if we can't get him, but has there been any rumours about who the second one could be?

If you trust the Echo it's supposedly another winger, but no names as of yet.

Just now, Brunners said:

If you trust the Echo it's supposedly another winger, but no names as of yet.

Cheers, glad we're still looking for another winger, Tav doesn't seem as effective when he's pushed further up.

Also, no idea how you do the flashy thing where the tweet shows up in the post so it's a C+P job:

@Iandennisbbc
Sean Dyche was asked about whether Ben Gibson could move before TDD, “we will wait and see”. Boro have had a loan bid rejected but interest remains

2 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Cheers, glad we're still looking for another winger, Tav doesn't seem as effective when he's pushed further up.

Also, no idea how you do the flashy thing where the tweet shows up in the post so it's a C+P job:

@Iandennisbbc
Sean Dyche was asked about whether Ben Gibson could move before TDD, “we will wait and see”. Boro have had a loan bid rejected but interest remains

When you click on a tweet, click the button to the right of the heart. It's like a tray with an up arrow in it. Then click "copy link to tweet". Just paste the link in and it should do it automatically 🙂

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

When you click on a tweet, click the button to the right of the heart. It's like a tray with an up arrow in it. Then click "copy link to tweet". Just paste the link in and it should do it automatically 🙂

I think you might have to have a twitter account to do that.

Just don’t believe Gibson on loan is the right move, for one I thought him above average but over rated, though I do think we will see him announced soon. BORO need to resolve issues with conversion rates, ariel, attacks down the wing. 
I do believe the academy has come though and we should be investing more ensuring development. 

7 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Just don’t believe Gibson on loan is the right move, for one I thought him above average but over rated, though I do think we will see him announced soon. BORO need to resolve issues with conversion rates, ariel, attacks down the wing. 
I do believe the academy has come though and we should be investing more ensuring development. 

Gibson was a huge player for us in the promotion seasons and in the Prem. Arguably our best player in the Prem season. Like a lot of players he didn't perform after relegation. Even though he hasn't played much in recent 18 months he will likely still be amongst the best CB's in this league. Might take a few games to settle in but it would be nice to have him on the left side in central defence so Fry can be moved into a more comfortable position. If we can get a deal where he falls in line with the wage structure and make it happen financially he'll be a huge upgrade. And very important for next season too.

• Like 1