• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

18 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He's hardly had a terrible fitness record, he's just not played many games. He was available for the majority of the time he's been at Burnley, with the exception of a hernia issue last year.

Supposed niggles this season, may or may not have been just as much down to his relationship with Dyche

I just read that he's only made 6 first team appearances since he moved. Wonder if he's wishing he'd stayed now?

If Dyche doesn't want to play Gibson, why the hell won't he let him go on loan (Boro being just one of several clubs to have expressed an interest)?

1 hour ago, edinboro said:

This must be the longest ever without a single rumour surely. Is nothing happening at all or are we really close to some deals?

There was some guy on Talksport yesterday, either a journo or an agent mentioned this. Seems to think once the FA cup games are out of the way it will be a busy week next week. Hopefully it’ll be true for us, but it does seem to have been a quiet window in general.

29 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I just read that he's only made 6 first team appearances since he moved. Wonder if he's wishing he'd stayed now?

If Dyche doesn't want to play Gibson, why the hell won't he let him go on loan (Boro being just one of several clubs to have expressed an interest)?

Probably, as far as I know he didn't really want to go in the first place.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Because he's a ginger haired cock

• Like 1