• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Probably, as far as I know he didn't really want to go in the first place.

Yeah, he didn’t want to go. 

As we went through on a previous transfer thread, it all got a bit messy. Ended up taking a pay cut too.

The deal is all in place, stumbling block is they want someone in. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Lurker said:

As we went through on a previous transfer thread, it all got a bit messy. Ended up taking a pay cut too.

Why? Gibson isn't even on the bench when fit, and Mee and Tarkowski both rarely get injured, either. I think Dyche is just being a ***, as usual.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Why? Gibson isn't even on the bench when fit, and Mee and Tarkowski both rarely get injured, either. I think Dyche is just being a ***, as usual.

Answered your own question. 

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Can't really see it not going through then. Burnley are a Prem club after all and they are not looking for a starter so I don't think they are going to have big trouble finding someone if they really want another body.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Any others coming in Lurker? 

Interest in a few of our midfielders. Nothing happening yet. 

Can see us going for 2 CBs with Fry now injured. 

Really hope we don't leave it til next Friday evening and then panic-sign an absolute spud of a CB out of sheer desperation. It'd be nice not to worry about being linked with an SPL team's out-of-form CB for "just" £3 million. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

Really hope we don't leave it til next Friday evening and then panic-sign an absolute spud of a CB out of sheer desperation. It'd be nice not to worry about being linked with an SPL team's out-of-form CB for "just" £3 million. 

The players and selling teams won't make a decision until the last second to try and squeeze out the best possible deal. It's largely out of our hands..

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Has it been announced how long he's out for yet?

Woodgate says he expects him to be back quickly. Sounds like he should be back for the Blackburn game.

Watford considering bidding for Gibbo, according to the Northern Echo

SEAN DYCHE has hinted that Ben Gibson could leave Burnley if the figures are right, having already turned down a loan offer from Middlesbrough for the defender.

There is a lengthy list of clubs keen on signing the centre-back, including in-form Premier League side Watford who are heading towards safety under ex-Boro skipper Nigel Pearson.

And the Hornets are ready to push harder for Gibson, who would be allowed to leave Turf Moor if the terms were right.

Burnley would prefer to sell the man they paid a club record £15m for in the summer of 2018, but Middlesbrough are in no position to get anywhere near that or match his top-flight wages.

Even Burnley’s interest in Dael Fry - who Jonathan Woodgate suggested over the weekend that he will not be letting go for less than £30m – would not help Middlesbrough when it comes to match Gibson’s wage.

Watford are certainly in a stronger position to do that and they are currently weighing up whether to firm things up before Friday’s transfer deadline.