• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

If Gibson won't go to Watford then they can bid anything they like and it won't make a difference I guess.

But if it turns out it’s his only option because Burnley will only accept their bid then he’d be better off going there on loan. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

But if it turns out it’s his only option because Burnley will only accept their bid then he’d be better off going there on loan. 

I suppose ultimately he doesn't have to go anywhere, if he only wants to go to Boro no one can make him play for Watford.

The Watford link seems to be for a purchase not a loan; and I just have a sneaking suspicion there's only one place Gibbo wants to go.

5 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

ernigig

Erm.... No, not an anagram!!! 

Just spoke to the person that told me about the gibson thing originally. He reckons it'll all go through on deadline day. Reckons loan with the amount of loan with view to a permanent. Still saying it will cost the club no more than 10k per week. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I suppose ultimately he doesn't have to go anywhere, if he only wants to go to Boro no one can make him play for Watford.

The Watford link seems to be for a purchase not a loan; and I just have a sneaking suspicion there's only one place Gibbo wants to go.

He only wants to come home. Has his heart set on it, regardless of the cost 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The Spence line is very encouraging though.

Woody said last week Spence, Pears and Tav should be signed up within 10 days. I was thinking they’d save it for the end of the month to keep all the whiners happy when there’s no late January incomings..

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:
5 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

ernigig

Erm.... No, not an anagram!!! 

Yeah, I was wondering where the extra 'i' came from but I'm so used to my son disappointing me nowadays that I don't even bother commenting any more.  He's getting very close to being disowned, which he might be delighted with, to be fair 🤔

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, I was wondering where the extra 'i' came from but I'm so used to my son disappointing me nowadays that I don't even bother commenting any more.  He's getting very close to being disowned, which he might be delighted with, to be fair 🤔

image.gif.0260fbfb68a263c5fe49c8f745764bb4.gif

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

It's an anagram of gingeri 

Re: Ben Gibson. Think Burnley team sheet for FA Cup will tell us a lot as its a game you would normally expect Gibbo to start but if he doesn't then that could be telling imo.