oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

5 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

I’m not sure why having two left footers is such an impossibility. As you say there are lots of partnerships made up of two right footers, what’s the difference? 

There isn't but there must be a reason why two left footers never formed a partnership unless am wrong.

I remember when Liverpool signed Sakho, Rodgers sold Agger and cited fact two entirely left footers would struggle to play together long term. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

There isn't but there must be a reason why two left footers never formed a partnership unless am wrong.

I remember when Liverpool signed Sakho, Rodgers sold Agger and cited fact two entirely left footers would struggle to play together long term. 

Maybe because there are significantly less left footed players. And Agger was sold because he was crocked and wanted to go home and finish his career at his beloved boyhood club Brøndby.

Not a Boro link but the Northern Echo are saying Sunderland want Jordan Jones

"Rangers winger Jordan Jones is believed to be one of those on the radar, with Steven Gerrard happy to let him leave Ibrox this month amid interest from the Championship too."

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/18193088.mcgeadys-wait-sunderland-look-rangers-man-jones/

2 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

"Rangers winger Jordan Jones is believed to be one of those on the radar, with Steven Gerrard happy to let him leave Ibrox this month amid interest from the Championship too."

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/18193088.mcgeadys-wait-sunderland-look-rangers-man-jones/

He will sign for stoke I'm told.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Bleacher report say Stoke aswell.