• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

anyone think Woody might be pulling a fast one regards Roberts, when he went off looked precautionary to me, or am i clutching at straws

bobs burgers grasping at straws GIF

We're in relative new territory for Boro approaching this second part of the season. Not gonna go down, and not going to go up. 

Therefore I'm quite relaxed about our business so far. It's in the summer I'd be expecting bigger changes to be afoot. 

Normally we would be gearing for a promotion push, but we're a fair distance away from regular top 6 this season and I dont think loans and wheeling and dealing would push us over. 

Hopefully we can extend Robert's for next year as I've loved what I've seen so far. We can then reinvest when big earners go into more of JW's vision (currently it's okay and he's proved me wrong after our bumpy start).

I think we'd be mad not to bring at least one new signing in, Friends having one of those injury hit seasons, and much as I love Ayala when he gets injured it never seems to be short term. Having to play players like McNair out of position is just weakening the midfield, stop gaps aren't good enough we must get a CB in.

3 hours ago, Borodane said:

If Woodgate reverts to 4-4-3 it could be Nmecha and Fletcher either side of Britt. Not too bad but certainly missing the pace and trickery of Roberts.

If we are allowed 12 men on the pitch we may actually make the playoffs!