oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

5 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

If we are allowed 12 men on the pitch we may actually make the playoffs!

I don’t know. If it’s tougher to play against 10 men it must be easier to play against 12 😂

• Haha 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

This summer transfer window is gonna be massive overhaul if no one else comes in the next 2 days. To get this squad ready for a promotion charge next season your looking at like 8 quality player's as we simply have no squad depth. As we somehow need to get the squad back too how it was under Karanka  2 quality players for every position.

9 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Southampton have got Walker-Pieters. Could that mean they are more willing to let Westergaard go to Leicester? Benkovic to us?

In short answer is no. Walker Peters is a RB who is replacing Soares. Who himself is heading to Arsenal i think. Vestergaard as a CB will not be related to that. 

15 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Still going for 2 x CB

Not going to try and find replacemenr for Roberts? Or it more a case of Fletcher n Britt resuming their partnership? Which did show signs of promise before britt got injured.

8 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Not going to try and find replacemenr for Roberts? Or it more a case of Fletcher n Britt resuming their partnership? Which did show signs of promise before britt got injured.

Just my own feeling mate... think they will play Britt and Fletch

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

In short answer is no. Walker Peters is a RB who is replacing Soares. Who himself is heading to Arsenal i think. Vestergaard as a CB will not be related to that. 

It was more tongue in cheek, and just wishful thinking then anything else

What's worrying me is there is no real chance of anyone coming in this week playing on Saturday. If Fry is injured and Britt not 100% fit we are very short of options.

Team might be

Pears

Spence

Coulson

Howson

Wood

McNair

Saville

Wing

Tav

Britt

Fletcher