• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I am abit concerned that they is no winger's linked apart from Jack Clarke as that's where we need must sign someone that is half decent so teams are about fearful playing us!

Doesn't Maddison play from wide?

15 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Maybe but he doesn't really look like the typical winger the type who can run the length of the pitch and whip a cross in 

I'm not sure many of those players exist anymore to be honest. 

The modern wide player is more likely to cut inside and interchange with other players. 

26 minutes ago, Duvel said:

The modern wide player is more likely to cut inside and interchange with other players. 

Pretty much, full backs are supposed to do that job.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:51 AM, Smoggydownsouth said:

Been told we want 10 for Randolph... dont see us offering terms for Ayala Howson Gestede... just because I dont think we can afford them. Clayton free to go as well I believe

Clayton definitely looking for a move and free to leave. Agent has been talking to a few clubs

29 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I say this because Boro have only really acheived success when had a good winger. As when we promoted had Adomar, reached the playoffs with Traore and even in the golden area had the English international Downing. All these players ran the length of the pitch and whipped crosses in. 

7 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Clayton definitely looking for a move and free to leave. Agent has been talking to a few clubs

His time has run its course here, and he's lost a lot of popularity, not sure it's a huge loss if he goes and he's still young enough to have some value.

13 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I say this because Boro have only really acheived success when had a good winger. As when we promoted had Adomar, reached the playoffs with Traore and even in the golden area had the English international Downing. All these players ran the length of the pitch and whipped crosses in. 

And Ripley...... Never forget Ripley!!! 😀