oneBoro Forum

Not feeling confident about this one. Think Fulham will be getting promoted this season. Even though they're only 7th, there's only 2 points between them and the autos. 2-0 to Fulham

What do you think it will take to stop the rot? 

If we start playing attacking football similar to v Luton - this will get the fans excited again and give the team a bit of impetus. 

Do you genuinely think Woodgate knows what he is doing? 

I think he's an ok coach by the sounds of it. Whether he's a good manager, I'm not so sure.

Britt and Fletcher's form: lack of confidence or lack of ability? 

Lack of support from midfield I would say. Although last week I think it was tav was breaking down the left against WBA and instead of getting into the box, Britt ran to the outside of tav, leaving them both on the wing with noone in the box. I think there's a lack of football intelligence there as well.

What is our best formation using what we have available? 

4231, karanka style. 

----------------Britt-----------

--Johnson--wing--Fletcher--

-------Howson--mcnair------

Coulson--fry--Ayala--Shotton

--------------GK-------------------

Doesn't look a bad team to me!

• Like 1
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  The last time I authored a matchday thread there was a sense of optimism on the forum after a positive, attacking performance away at Luton..  Unfortunately, since then t

People are so quick to write players off these days. Sheff Utd are smashing it in the PL with a team full of league football journeymen. Vardy was in non-league a few years ago. Pukki couldn't hit a b

Hats off to sky sports, how they found 15minutes worth of highlights to put on the tele is beyond me

Posted Images

What do you think it will take to stop the rot? 

Luck and scoring first

Do you genuinely think Woodgate knows what he is doing? 

He either said what the fans wanted to hear or saw things in the players last year that we have never seen. He is probably going to stick with a back 3 now and if he plays the same formation each week we might see some improvement EDIT: shows what I know.

Britt and Fletcher's form: lack of confidence or lack of ability? 

Ability in Fletchers case. I keep hearing there’s a player in there somewhere but f*** me, he is taking time to come out. Britt has scored goals in the past but needs more chances than we can create to get his tally up.

What is our best formation using what we have available? 

I honestly dont know.