oneBoro Forum

Harsh on Johnson to be left out instead of either Fletcher or Britt. I don’t mind Johnson on the right of a 3.

How *** must Dijksteel be in training? Is he really that bad? I think we’ve been missing Howson in the middle as of late.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  The last time I authored a matchday thread there was a sense of optimism on the forum after a positive, attacking performance away at Luton..  Unfortunately, since then t

People are so quick to write players off these days. Sheff Utd are smashing it in the PL with a team full of league football journeymen. Vardy was in non-league a few years ago. Pukki couldn't hit a b

Hats off to sky sports, how they found 15minutes worth of highlights to put on the tele is beyond me

Posted Images

I think the only reason Woody has gone against his wing back formation is because shotton is injured.

Picked up a knee injury against Huddersfield I have been informed.

Coulson coming at LB makes more sense than playing Johnson there.

Fully expect when Shotton to be back fit that we will revert to the wing back formation.

A bad result today and I expect a backlash from fans for changing formation though but who else could he have put in at CB? To put McNair in there would be harsh after his recent performances in midfield.

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

I think the only reason Woody has gone against his wing back formation is because shotton is injured.

Picked up a knee injury against Huddersfield I have been informed.

Coulson coming at LB makes more sense than playing Johnson there.

Fully expect when Shotton to be back fit that we will revert to the wing back formation.

A bad result today and I expect a backlash from fans for changing formation though but who else could he have put in at CB? To put McNair in there would be harsh after his recent performances in midfield.

He'd have had to go super young. Wood? Liddle? (Is he a CB?) I think this is the right choice all options considered.

I have to say, as much as Shotton being injured makes it very difficult, it's weird that we've stuck so vehemently with wingbacks until playing a team that could realistically overrun us and/or prevent our full backs from getting forward. Tough call with Wood, McNair and Dijksteel being the only other options but we'll see how the change does us. I wish we'd changed to this formation at Huddersfield.