• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  The last time I authored a matchday thread there was a sense of optimism on the forum after a positive, attacking performance away at Luton..  Unfortunately, since then t

People are so quick to write players off these days. Sheff Utd are smashing it in the PL with a team full of league football journeymen. Vardy was in non-league a few years ago. Pukki couldn't hit a b

Hats off to sky sports, how they found 15minutes worth of highlights to put on the tele is beyond me

Posted Images

Just now, sackrobson2 said:

Are we really playing our stand out midfielder this season at centre back? 

Come on 

He is needed there.. And he can play it out.. And play as a midfielder when we have posession

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

Are we really playing our stand out midfielder this season at centre back? 

It's either that or change out of the formation that has helped us look a little better the past two games and go back to a formation that we looked pants in basically every game.

Just now, Downsouth said:

Sky saying we are not and best chance falls to Fulham grrrrrr

They've had one chance all game, especially since going down to 10 men. We've missed two sitters (again).

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It's either that or change out of the formation that has helped us look a little better the past two games and go back to a formation that we looked pants in basically every game.

I take it that means we have no other centre back option?