oneBoro Forum

Another half where we played well, and IMO were the better team even before the sending off. Fletcher and Britt have both had great chances to hit the target and both have failed to do so. After these last few games I genuinely believe this team is so close to being good, but we're snakebitten.

• Like 3
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  The last time I authored a matchday thread there was a sense of optimism on the forum after a positive, attacking performance away at Luton..  Unfortunately, since then t

People are so quick to write players off these days. Sheff Utd are smashing it in the PL with a team full of league football journeymen. Vardy was in non-league a few years ago. Pukki couldn't hit a b

Hats off to sky sports, how they found 15minutes worth of highlights to put on the tele is beyond me

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I aggree but only on the target hitting part.. We play it Well arpund.. And more chance will come.. 

It's not hard to dominate possession against 10 men.

The only chance of note in that time has been Britt absolutely skying a header. Poor performance for me.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Another half where we played well, and IMO were the better team even before the sending off. Fletcher and Britt have both had great chances to hit the target and both have failed to do so. After these last few games I genuinely believe this team is so close to being good, but we're snakebitten.

With what we have witnessed of late I agree with you and honestly believe that if we can grind out a win then we will start to get better in terms of points from games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Reading Fulham forum and their consensus is it wasn't a red card, and that actually Tav should have been sent off for a tackle on Cairney (in which he made 0 contact)

Not that they're at all biased... 🥴

Just now, Downsouth said:

With what we have witnessed of late I agree with you and honestly believe that if we can grind out a win then we will start to get better in terms of points from games.

That's damn right, Alan .. and it will come today! 

Browne and Saville to score! 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Told ya I reckon our Riverside stadium is built on an Indian burial site 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, Barnaby said:

Told ya I reckon our Riverside stadium is built on an Indian burial site 

More likely a Viking burial site...but probably the same effect.

Which club was it had their chairman pee in all four corners of the ground, to lift a supposed curse? Was it Barry Fry at Peterborough?

Maybe someone ought to have a word with Gibson? 🤪

• Haha 2

I would actually keep Paddy Mac as one of 3 central defenders .. He can bring it out well, ping a long one for a counter.. plus, when we have possession  he can play further up the pitch ..  He doesn't have 1 or more big mistakes a game like Shotton .. Ayala, Paddy and Fry .. That's a good trio .. 

Shotton's versatility could see him as centre back up .. and play right back .. to free up howson for the midfield .. Saville to the bench .. 😉

Out of curiosity looked at the stats as the new keeper came on both teams had 2 shots off target. With Boro having the best of the play. Half time Fulham having 7 shots off target and Boro having 3 with Fulham closing the gap on the game play. Second half I reckon Fulham will have it. Boro strikers running scared of their shadows and just not testing the keeper at all.

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

More likely a Viking burial site...but probably the same effect.

Which club was it had their chairman pee in all four corners of the ground, to lift a supposed curse? Was it Barry Fry at Peterborough?

Maybe someone ought to have a word with Gibson? 🤪

The Halftime Show is presented to you by Bulkhaul .. Schteeve will now take a dump behind both goals, while we all jump along to the piggy bag song .. 

• Haha 2