• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  The last time I authored a matchday thread there was a sense of optimism on the forum after a positive, attacking performance away at Luton..  Unfortunately, since then t

People are so quick to write players off these days. Sheff Utd are smashing it in the PL with a team full of league football journeymen. Vardy was in non-league a few years ago. Pukki couldn't hit a b

Hats off to sky sports, how they found 15minutes worth of highlights to put on the tele is beyond me

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

again, its not unlucky

Outsmarting the wall and keeper and having it crash back off the back of the post is pretty unlucky. It's not like he's missed an open goal or anything.

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Outsmarting the wall and keeper and having it crash back off the back of the post is pretty unlucky. It's not like he's missed an open goal or anything.

oh its a great effort, but still, theres nothing unlucky about it he missed the target. 

Only just watched the last 15 mins. We are god awful going forward. I mean really bad. No pace, no creativity, just nothing. What a shambolic team we are. Deserve to be in the relegation zone. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Players need to carry the Ball forward before passing.. To create space.. Every time we drive it.. We open them up like a can of beans

Something I've often thought.

Players almost never run with the ball...just pass it without moving...or taking a couple of steps at most. You're not going to win many games like that. 

• Like 1
Just now, BoroJake said:

Fletcher and Britt are absolutely awful

To me and sorry to say this Britt seems as if he does not give a fig and Fletcher is so shot of confidence he probably does not want another chance

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

To me and sorry to say this Britt seems as if he does not give a fig and Fletcher is so shot of confidence he probably does not want another chance

They're both shot of confidence you can see neither of them are playing comfortably at all.

• Like 2