oneBoro Forum

Dreadful as always,

Gibson messed up big time appointing woodgate, he is way out of his depth, we are going nowhere but down.

Been saying it for years, the entire club needs an overhaul, every department, these players don't have a clue, too many old/crap players should have been released years ago.

Gestede should have his contract terminated right now, totally useless, utter shambles of a club.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  The last time I authored a matchday thread there was a sense of optimism on the forum after a positive, attacking performance away at Luton..  Unfortunately, since then t

People are so quick to write players off these days. Sheff Utd are smashing it in the PL with a team full of league football journeymen. Vardy was in non-league a few years ago. Pukki couldn't hit a b

Hats off to sky sports, how they found 15minutes worth of highlights to put on the tele is beyond me

Posted Images

1 minute ago, hanzino said:

Gestede should have his contract terminated right now, totally useless, utter shambles of a club.

We could have done with him off the bench in fairness. At least he wins a few headers and causes defenders to overly focus on him.

Just now, ChipBarrington said:

We could have done with him off the bench in fairness. At least he wins a few headers and causes defenders to overly focus on him.

A total waste of a supposed asset his handling and constant injury situation has been criminal

Well to be honest I'd have taken a draw before kick-off.

But given we were playing against 10 men for most of the game, this really was a golden opportunity to grab a desperately-needed 3 points.

The fact Boro failed to put even 1 shot on target is nothing short of criminal and symptomatic of having a rookie manager in charge who is clearly out of his depth, coupled with a squad who have no confidence in him...or themselves.

Not quite crisis point yet...but it is rapidly approaching...and nothing to suggest anyone at the club has any idea how to change things.

• Like 2