• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

On 10/30/2019 at 8:00 PM, sanddancer said:

If we can’t get a shot on target at home against ten men what chance do we have away, none. I am going for a 1-2 away win predicting some weird happenings. 

Have you thought The Fans might, just might be the problem,If they moan all the time(bit like the Mrs) they're going to be reluctant to go for that killer pass,well go for it lads,lets show the Country we're back in business C'mon Boro

• Like 3

For some reason I fancy us today. I think the whole negative atmosphere of this week's shenanigans around Richard Keogh will work in our favour today.

I would like to see us really be positive and start with this :

Pears

Shotton fry ayala

Dijksteel                         Coulson

Wing

Howson.    McNair

Britt.            Fletch

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Indeed. Lets hope Boro aren't as bad as England were... 🙏

I was excited and nervous going into the game but after 15 mins realized England had little to no chance. While SA were brutal, England were clueless. Disappointed as I am with England, I do like what the game offers. 

• Like 1