oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Derby (A) 0-2

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Mikel, downing, besic, flint, vlp, dimi all had upper championship quality, despite them all dividing fans - each of them are now doing  better than our team currently is. That's a massive difference. 

well only Mikel was good for us 😉 out of those

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Mikel, downing, besic, flint, vlp, dimi all had upper championship quality, despite them all dividing fans - each of them are now doing  better than our team currently is. That's a massive difference. 

But how often were they game changers for Boro? Like many of our other signings, they often went missing in games.

Doing well at other clubs just means they're with a manager who can utilise them better and/or a group of players they can work with better.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

But how often were they game changers for Boro? Like many of our other signings, they often went missing in games.

Doing well at other clubs just means they're with a manager who can utilise them better and/or a group of players they can work with better.

Which is my point. Pulis had a much better squad  than we currently have now, each of those players (apart from dimi) would improve our starting lineup under the right manager in my opinion. Woodgate has got a couple of kids and league 1 players to replace those players.