• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Which is my point. Pulis had a much better squad  than we currently have now, each of those players (apart from dimi) would improve our starting lineup under the right manager in my opinion. Woodgate has got a couple of kids and league 1 players to replace those players.

I think you're trying to make a different point to me. 

My point is that, even if they had stayed, chances are they wouldn't be winning games for us and we wouldn't be much better off than we are. My other point is that it is inexperienced management that has been the biggest factor in our decline.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Apart from the most important part of the game, we've had another strong start...

And that is why this position we are in really hurts because we have seen some better football of late from Boro.

Still believe we have to be the team that scores first though

• Like 1