oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Derby (A) 0-2

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

And that is why this position we are in really hurts because we have seen some better football of late from Boro.

Still believe we have to be the team that scores first though

Well that blows that theory!

Ra,ra,ra whhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeessssssssAdaaaaaammmmmmm

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

But would Mejias? 😉

Bit unfair really. Randolph is an international and Pears has only just got into the first team.

Didn't look a hard stop really. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

He lost the players weeks ago from his behaviour in the dressing room. Respect has gone. Crack head

Come on man, don't tease us like that. 

I would like to see an interview with Britt.. Where he talk us through a video with hiss missed chances this season.. 

Then he should be electrocuted each time he grinned... That would be good tv

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

So we have scored 3 times in 7 games and now need to score at least 2 goals in this game hmmmmmm I wonder if we can?

Also to Woodgate if all you are bothered about is keeping the Chairman happy and not the fans I would suggest you change your mind pdq because old son many of those fans you disregard see you for what you are and sadly that is not a Manager