• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

Just now, BoroJake said:

Is it just me or should pears really be saving that?

Pears would be lucky to get a loan to a League 2 team use that as a measuring stick when assessing his ability, how he's been thrown in like this is crazy.

Let's be honest the lineup is a joke our best midfielder's at CB and we're playing Saville in a role he's proven to be awful at what was Woodgate expecting?

Our club's ran by invertebrates and cowards they deserve everything they're getting and will get in the next few months I'm past caring whether we're 21st or losing millions no one cared enough in the summer to address any of it they just sold Woodgate and his 'presentation' as cure to all woes.

• Like 1