• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

Shocking tackle. Obviously not woodys fault be he really has made us a shocking team. I see absolutely nothing to suggest he is going to turn us around. The sooner he is sacked the better. 

• Like 1

So Saville off for a straight red card, according to Woodgate it will now be harder for Derby to play against us, so all is not lost!

Nope I think Woody will eat his words once again because Derby will disprove him.

He needs to go and join Saville in the changing room 

• Like 1
Just now, Dan1234 said:

Yea Gibson has made it quite clear he isn't ready to bankrole anyone significant. We'd likely get someone equally as dreadful.

Yeah I don't blame Woody really, it was always gonna be hard for him and we wouldn't get anyone better.

1 minute ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Question:

What do you reckon it'll take for Gibson the get rid? Does anyone else think it'll only take relegation for him to consider it? 

I genuinely don’t think Gibson has the football knowledge to see if a team is playing well or improving.