• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

i think woodgate should probably go,  but i dont think hes the problem.  years of a pragmatic defense orientated  playing style are gonna take more than 1/4 of a season to undo. also were stuck with a bunch of terrible players, assombalonga clearly dosent want to be here and fletcher is just is bad. then theres guestede backing them up. id like to see any manager get goals of these clueless strikers. 

• Like 1
Just now, tmcc said:

i think woodgate should probably go,  but i dont think hes the problem.  years of a pragmatic defense orientated  playing style are gonna take more than 1/4 of a season to undo. also were stuck with a bunch of terrible players, assombalonga clearly dosent want to be here and fletcher is just is bad. then theres guestede backing them up. id like to see any manager get goals of these clueless strikers. 

Yet we had a striker in Bamford but he was deemed expendable

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

they arent terrible players though they nearly made the playoffs last season. His man management is nothing short of terrible. 

• Like 4
Just now, DurhamRed said:

Yet we had a striker in Bamford but he was deemed expendable

yeh, ill never understand that. even pulis knew that Bamford was the better player. 

• Like 1
Just now, nunthorpered said:

they arent terrible players though they nearly made the playoffs last season. His man management is nothing short of terrible. 

Can you elaborate on what you posted earlier about him losing the dressing room? PM me if you can't say it publically.

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Amazingly, despite being 1-0 behind and down to 10 men, we're very much still in this game.

Hey do not give Woodgate any ammo for his interview and allowing him to justify that it is harder to play against 10 men:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, tmcc said:

We can’t afford to sack Woodgate

we can’t afford to pay a new manager

can you think of a single half decent manager who would touch this job where everybody is for sale, there’s no money to buy anyone and half of the squad is out of contract in the summer

6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Maybe league one won't cost Gibson that 1m a month.. And therefor his aim, if a cheaper squad won't cut it in the championship

It could actually end up costing more.

Remember revenue drops lower down the leagues and you can bet attendances will fall too. Less money coming in from tickets, sponsorship & other sources means the club will likely still need financial support.

At the rate things are going we could end up like Bury.

Just now, nunthorpered said:

Look at it this way the only players he's made look better are Coulson/Johnson who we never really saw play before and McNair he's somehow managed to send every other players development/form backwards from a Pulis baseline it is shocking.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

100% this. Its the same team as last year, bar Woodgates additions and a few bit part departures.

• Like 1