oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Derby (A) 0-2

With the Woodgate dressing room thing, didnt someone mention on here that Woodgate called out players in the dressing room and slated them in front of other players and staff? 

Maybe that's what he is referring to?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

I was listening to the first half on the car radio but CBA paying for the second half on the app.

I'll happily see the back of Saville if we can get some decent money for him. What a waste. Future Boro captain, don't you know.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I was listening to the first half on the car radio but CBA paying for the second half on the app.

I'll happily see the back of Saville if we can get some decent money for him. What a waste. Future Boro captain, don't you know.

He still might be.  Once we get rid of everyone else he'll be the only one left cos we'll never shift him 🙂

5 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

With the Woodgate dressing room thing, didnt someone mention on here that Woodgate called out players in the dressing room and slated them in front of other players and staff? 

Maybe that's what he is referring to?

More like this:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Liam the only hope we have is for you to volunteer to author a match day thread, you had a brilliant run last season, we need your input

• Like 1
Just now, SmogDane said:

Some of our players really don't understand football...  So frustratingly wrong descisions.. 

I've thought for a while that most of our squad could be prosecuted under the Trades Description Act...pretending to be professional footballers. 😁

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

I think our players need a team talk like that. 😂

This is what Nunthorpered was referring to, and pretty much everyone in the dressing room has lost respect for him as a result. I wish I was kidding, but the truth is Woodgate should NEVER have been given the job.