• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Fry is absolutely awful. How many times can this lad cost us and go unmentioned. Didn’t even try to go with his man for the goal and has been giving it away all game.

He isn't awful and he's not even playing badly today.  He hasn't given the ball away all game.  Spot on analysis though 🤨

Just now, Changing Times said:

He isn't awful and he's not even playing badly today.  He hasn't given the ball away all game.  Spot on analysis though 🤨

? He's given the ball away 3 or 4 times, either through poor passes or over running it.

• Like 1

If the players lost respect from that.. Then they are spoiled brats... If you suck, you should not feel Hurt cause the gaffer points it out... As aplayer you must look in, and try to do better... Not feel sorry for one self.. Losers

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

If the players lost respect from that.. Then they are spoiled brats... If you suck, you should not feel Hurt cause the gaffer points it out... As aplayer you must look in, and try to do better... Not feel sorry for one self.. Losers

If you were a player and Woodgate started throwing his weight about, chucking and kicking stuff like a baby, would you respect him?

Or would you think, "what a *** ***?"

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If you were a player and Woodgate started throwing his weight about, chucking and kicking stuff like a baby, would you respect him?

Or would you think, "what a *** ***?"

If he was my boss and I had *** up.. I would for sure not take it personally.. I would try to do better

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Just start throwing the kids in the deep end. Test Walker, Burrell, Liddle, Malley, Wood. Can't be any worse.

Stop Brunners you are giving out our team for when we play Fleetwood!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gibson situation remains fragile regardless of which league. BORO can offload all of the high earners at the end of this season, and will, but he won’t reap anything because 6 are out of contract. Stay or drop will mean new recruits but they won’t be anything worthwhile, just a head count. Stay up or drop ticket sales will be down as will merchandise. Hard element overheads will remain the same. The clubs value will remain depressed. Gibson ROI will remain elusive. 
It’s been a very steep dive in a very short period of time from Premiership to bottom of the Championship. I wonder if only he had thrown money at staying up would the club be in a better financial position. 

• Like 1