oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Derby (A) 0-2

Heard some things that have concerned me from the bbc tees lot

1) players arguing with eachother, never a good sight

2) crowded technical areas with lots of coaches debating instructions. What's the saying about too many cooks and broth? 

3) players AGAIN being confused about instructions. Absolutely amateur. 

• Sad 1
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Derby aren't very good either, we've dropped points to some rubbish teams this season.

Thats what makes it so depressing and why relegation seems inevitable already. Even against ordinary / poor teams Boro look utterly non-threatening. ☹️

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I wonder if our "smash the league" season was Gibson's last-ditch gamble? Maybe getting back into the PL was the club's only shot at financial stability?

When that failed, maybe we were doomed to the drop?

I believe Gibson missed an opportunity to stay up thinking we may just survive, but also thinking we had enough to go back up. Remember it was at little cost having the parachute payments. As season by season past by, he became more desperate and gambled £60 million on a last ditch promotional push and failed miserably. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Well hello Mr. Pedantric 🙃

It's nothing to do with being pedantic.  Only a couple of Boro players have a higher pass accuracy today.  If people are going to say he's crap and suggest that he's constantly giving the ball away then it seems fair to see if that's actually true or not.  He's given the ball away a few times only and that's better than most of our lot today.  He also has more clearances than everyone and I think more blocked shots but yeah he's absolutely awful.