• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Heard some things that have concerned me from the bbc tees lot

1) players arguing with eachother, never a good sight

2) crowded technical areas with lots of coaches debating instructions. What's the saying about too many cooks and broth? 

3) players AGAIN being confused about instructions. Absolutely amateur. 

Tav and Johnson were having a go at each other all 2nd half basically.

• Angry 1
5 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Heard some things that have concerned me from the bbc tees lot

1) players arguing with eachother, never a good sight

2) crowded technical areas with lots of coaches debating instructions. What's the saying about too many cooks and broth? 

3) players AGAIN being confused about instructions. Absolutely amateur. 

Clearly Robbie Keane is not doing his job but at least we have Leo clowning around to give us all a chortle or two!

8 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

But you have to ask why we couldn't hang on to Pulis, or bring in another suitably experienced manager?

Why throw a complete rookie into a survival situation?

I'm not about to go over this entire discussion again.  But Gibson making terrible decisions is pretty much it. 

Just now, Downsouth said:

Clearly Robbie Keane is not doing his job but at least we have Leo clowning around to give us all a chortle or two!

Lots of people on here seemed to be quite happy with the coaching staff we put together in the summer.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1