oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Derby (A) 0-2

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

All I want is abit of hope and to see Boro score a goal 

How very dare you!

Next thing you know, you'll be wanting to watch a decent football team! 

But yeah...we're all with you there...

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

This is where I'll now have to agree with you. I made a post at the time about how I couldn't be arsed being cynical about the state of our club anymore. I wanted to believe the changes we stated we wanted to make were genuine, and that the club would pursue them to the best of their ability. Our stingy dealings in the transfer market highlighted to me that getting Woodgate in was simply the cheap option, our declaration of a new direction a hollow promise. As the season has progressed, that sentiment has only gotten stronger. In hindsight, getting Woodgate in the first place probably told me all I needed to know but I wanted to feel good about the club again. Feel like a fool for the confidence I had in the club.

You're certainly not alone there.

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah I see that but I'm saying at 1-0 down and then playing with 10 men for an hour, you aren't in a strong position are you?  If Woodgate doesn't mention that I'd be amazed.

If our statistics were anything better than woeful people may just shrug there shoulders and let it pass, but our statistics are absolutely woeful and that’s why we are embedded in relegation and showing no sign of improving. It’s not down to poor refs or bad luck it’s a fact we have a poor technical manager. 

2 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

This is where I'll now have to agree with you. I made a post at the time about how I couldn't be arsed being cynical about the state of our club anymore. I wanted to believe the changes we stated we wanted to make were genuine, and that the club would pursue them to the best of their ability. Our stingy dealings in the transfer market highlighted to me that getting Woodgate in was simply the cheap option, our declaration of a new direction a hollow promise. As the season has progressed, that sentiment has only gotten stronger. In hindsight, getting Woodgate in the first place probably told me all I needed to know but I wanted to feel good about the club again. Feel like a fool for the confidence I had in the club.

I believe most of us RSS echo your feelings this is why I mentioned that I was becoming so unmoved anymore that I am beginning to laugh at the whole sorry mess

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I believe most of us RSS echo your feelings this is why I mentioned that I was becoming so unmoved anymore that I am beginning to laugh at the whole sorry mess

Hahah I've been fluctuating between feeling extremely depressed about the whole thing to laughing at it/telling myself that maybe going to league one won't be that bad

3 minutes ago, ladyspite said:

He been sacked yet?

Yeah just now, Leo and Robbie Keane have gone as well.  Danny Coyne has been given the head coaching role and his staff will be Anth Ormerod, Matty Bates and Boro legend Kevin Thomson.  Chris Freestone is being brought in to work with the strikers 👍

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Hahah I've been fluctuating between feeling extremely depressed about the whole thing to laughing at it/telling myself that maybe going to league one won't be that bad

Well here is a positive of sort, at least we will not suffer our usual Xmas period slump this season:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

.  i went from  concerned to  worried then apathetic  followed by that stage youve reached DS of actually laughing at the sheer ineptitude , now im  just pure angry with how the  situation has been  allowed to develop.

this  charade has to end now Mr G.   Admit the gross misjudgement  you made and  releave JW of  his post.  He clearly isnt  up to the job .  i guess you get what you pay for  like many bargain bucket purchases. 

• Like 1

The problem if we go down to League 1 (Division 3) is that clubs in that league will be spending more money than us with more ambitious owners so with the large turnover of players with the contract situation we could quite easily become a mid table team.

• Like 1