• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

as much as i agree with Wilsons general post ,Woodgate(and the coaching staff) has to be accountable for the way the team is failing to function and individually regressing far below thier own standards in many cases,  i accept the confidence levels play some part but theres just a nothingness to any sense of things improving .  

going back to wilsons main point,  ,  i definately agree and stand by my initial reaction to Woodgate being appointed ,  He was Gibsons choice from day one and any failure is solely on Giibos head.  he didnt strike me as being ready for it and hes flailing  week by week.  its seriously looking like the only thing  keeping him afloat now is Gibbos refusal to admit his mistakes. 

It's not like Woodgate will have said "thank's for offering me the job but in reality I have no clue about what to do". He will have sold himself and his ideas to Gibson and should be held accountable like any other manager. He was given the job and so far everything under his management has regressed. We've become poor all round and there is nothing to suggest that he is capable of turning it around. If that's a gamble you're willing to take because he is a junior then fine, but I'm not and regardless of how he got the job and how incompetent the owner is I'll still judge Woodgate according the the responsibilities of the job he currently possesses. He's the manager of a woefully underperforming team - there is not much else to it. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

And that is where we fundamentally disagree.

I was solely thinking about his position and how you'd normally judge a manager. I'm fully aware that we have massive off field problems and Gibson deserves a lot more blame than what is currently laid at his feet.