• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 'spend more money' thing is weaponized by people like Vickers and the club it's just a popular generalization used by alot of Boro fans the past 5 years that they love to face imo, going forward t

Hey folks...first time I've done one of these in a long time, so be gentle!     Summary Boro travel to Derby with a realistic chance of getting something from this fixture. W

Boro fans: He should have walked home, he should have walked home, Richard Keogh, he should have walked home

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ayresome7 said:

The problem if we go down to League 1 (Division 3) is that clubs in that league will be spending more money than us with more ambitious owners so with the large turnover of players with the contract situation we could quite easily become a mid table team.

I like your optimism 👍

Just now, pokeyjoe said:

My money my choice surely ?

Obviously it's your choice, and you're far from the only one to do it.

But I've always found it bizarre to bet against your own team, winning a bit of money wouldn't really dull a defeat for me, and I'd be annoyed to lose the money if the result I actually wanted came about.

• Like 1

Has to go now, I know it won't stop Gibson's ineptitude but Woodgate is worse than we all expected pre season.

Surely appointing someone like Sol Campbell or Hasslebaink would have been just as good if not better than Woodgate? they actaully have experience for a start. 

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Obviously it's your choice, and you're far from the only one to do it.

But I've always found it bizarre to bet against your own team, winning a bit of money wouldn't really dull a defeat for me, and I'd be annoyed to lose the money if the result I actually wanted came about.

I would rather have the 3 points especially in the state where in at the moment but 4 cans and a family tandoori gratis will soften the blow 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

On my way home from Pride Park. We did ok first half, but seemed to give up second half.. ..god knows what Woody said at half time. Pears saved us from a battering second half. Our manager is clueless, again playing our most dynamic midfielder in a back three, but apparently he hates Geordies so that's ok 😂. Assombalonga should never play for us again, offers nothing holding up the ball and misses sitter after sitter!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, pokeyjoe said:

I would rather have the 3 points especially in the state where in at the moment but 4 cans and a family tandoori gratis will soften the blow 😉

What blow we are now so used to it!

Can't wait until someone can say "how did he not miss that"

Club is in absolute shambles no doubt, and from what I've read throughout the forum it doesn't like we're going to have the money in January to do anything about it.

I have to ask though - can someone explain the reason for which we have no money? Is Gibson just being a tight-*** or is he low on money? Are we under some sort of FFP regulation that isn't allowing us to spend anything? Are we just lacking in ambition? I don't even know if anyone has the answer but i'd love to know, as its seemingly going to get us relegated.

• Like 1

I always wondered how big clubs like Man City, Southampton and Sheffield Utd ended up in the third tier of English football. This season has resolved the mystery. All it takes is a spell of bad management from top to bottom - from owner to recruitment to first team. Eventually it catches up with you. It's caught up with us. Without rapid and radical surgery, we will be playing Sunderland next season. And it's what we'll deserve.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, pokeyjoe said:

4 cans? What would that do for you? Forget about feeding the family and get yourself 12 cans man 😜

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Woody beginning to be honest with his interviews now and clearly sound like a beaten man.

Maybe his time is up now he has taken a pop at the players

Im very disappointed with his rambling statement which echos the sound of a desperate man shifting blame