oneBoro Forum

The Mystic Meg Goal

For all you guys who think they are potential Mystic Meg's and part time clairvoyants please tell us who and which game the next Boro goal will be scored by a Boro player.

Also the manner in which the goal was scored.

If anyone is correct I shall be coming to you for the lottery numbers! 

Alternatively your best guess!

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Ayala from a set piece at home against Hull on 24 November in a 1-2 loss.

That’s wild optimism for a man of your standards BD 😂

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Blanco said:

That’s wild optimism for a man of your standards BD 😂

I'm completely disillusioned by the sorry state of my club. I have lately contemplated whether I should stay away from the forum, as I'm currently wildly pessimistic and when I read my posts back it's perhaps too pessimistic and just creates a bad mood. I really hope that Woodgate turns it around but sadly I just don't see it. There is a slight glimmer of hope in the fact that we haven't conceded in two games now though.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I'm completely disillusioned by the sorry state of my club. I have lately contemplated whether I should stay away from the forum, as I'm currently wildly pessimistic and when I read my posts back it's perhaps too pessimistic and just creates a bad mood. I really hope that Woodgate turns it around but sadly I just don't see it. There is a slight glimmer of hope in the fact that we haven't conceded in two games now though.

Hold on to the hope BD. He has changed the shape and we do look more solid for it. A win would give a lift to everybody. Keep the faith 

• Like 1

It gets to us all....before I started watching the Boro, I had a full head of hair, eyes like a hawk and could run 100 metres in less than twenty seconds, now I am unable to see twenty feet without specs, have very thin hair and can't walk 100 metres in under two minutes.....they try to tell me its the effects of aging, but I know the real reason......mind you there have been some matches lately, I have been tempted to take my glasses off 

• Haha 1