oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

images.jpg

QPR V Middlesbrough

Sky Bet Championship

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium

Saturday 9th November, KO 15:00

here we go mood GIF

Middlesbrough travel to QPR on the back of a horrendous winless run which has seen us drop into the bottom three with no real sense of where our next point, let alone three points will come from. QPR sit in 9th but they've lost their last two games so could be there for the taking if Jonathan Woodgate can somehow manage to convince our players that scoring goals is both cool and good.

fa cup goal GIF by Star Sixes

Hey lads, it's a goal! Remember them?

Our opposition are already talking about us here.

Talking points:

Score Prediction?

Formation and lineup?

Will Britt Assombalonga score another goal this year?

theresa may lol GIF

Will we see Rudy Gestede in a Boro shirt ever again?

200.gif

Brexit or Biscuits?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

I feel more confident about us scoring than under Pulis. Britt is in the team and hasn't just forgot how to score and hell, he managed to grab a few even under Pulis so I'd say he's odds on to score at some point. Whether that's in the context of us earning points is another question.

I'd say the odds of seeing Gestede again are relatively high assuming he keeps overcoming injuries. Purely because there's little chance of any forward really stamping their authority on the position right now.

Biscuits every time. Brexit can get in the *** sea.

I'll go for 1-0 Assombalonga, it's got to pay off as a prediction eventually.

I'm not one for the tired cliche of ex-players coming back to haunt us, but I genuinely believe Hugill will be a menace. He was hounded whilst here at his boyhood club, and I expect he'll want to ram his revenge down other Boro fan's throats.

Score I'm going 1 nil to QPR 

Formation will be the same as previous. 352/541 

Pears, Ayala, fry, McNair, dijksteel, couslen, howson, Clayton, wing, tavernier, Britt.

Will Britt score again this year? I'd hope yes, but going on current form probably not.

Will gestede play off us again? i hope not.

Brexit or biscuits? 

Depends on the deal/biscuits

9 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Pears
Ayala, McNair, Fry
Dijk, Howson, Wing,, Coulson
Hackney
Tav, Britt

Same team, but I would have Tav as Attacking midfielder and Burrell and Britt up top

Britt

Johnson  Wing.    Tav

Clayton. McNair

Coulson   Fry.  Ayala.   Dijksteel

Pears

Will Britt score again?

His confidence is shot needs a rest to go on a striker rehabilitation camp but we have no one else so he's lumbered up front

Will Gestede play again?

If he gets back fit he'll be used as honestly hes a option 

Tough game though as QPR ground is tight but I'll actually be over the moon if we manage to score 

5 hours ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Hugill, Eze and Wells will absolutely run us ragged 

3-1 QPR, Hugill and Wells x2

Love an optimistic post, you have at least got Boro scoring, even in defeat something to look forward to!

• Haha 1