oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

Good post Denzel.

Unfortunately i see us losing but scoring. 2-1 to QPR.

In terms of team, based on latest injury update i would go with

Meijas

Paddy Ayala Fry

Clayton

Dijk Wing Howson Coulson

Walker

Britt

Subs: GK, Wood, Bola, Malley, Tav, Johnson, Brummel

I fear an easy win for QPR, and I suspect Hugill will relish scoring against us. He's scored half as many goals this season as our entire team, probably because there are other QPR players in the same postcode as him.

As for Brexit vs biscuits, I'd love to forget the last three years ever happened (in politics and also in sport). I'll take a pack of milk chocolate Hobnobs, if anyone's offering.

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Darren Randolph is in the Ireland squad for the game against Denmark. Surely he must be back at the weekend then?

He is being given every chance of making the Denmark game BD. He is not expected to play against New Zealand four days earlier but Randolph is hopeful himself that he can be available for the qualifier 

Going down for this game (not too sure why) and expectations are certainly lowest in a long time, especially on recent visits to the Capital. 

I'm going for a 1-1 result with both Britt and Hugill scoring - Yes I said Britt! Not sure if this will be seen as a decent result or a poor one... Guess it will depend more on the Hull & Barnsley home games to make that conclusion. 

Starting line up will be whoever is not injured now, but I am on the side of pushing some more youth lads in the squad hoping these will show more fight and a willingness to win the game. Loftus road is struggling for a decent attendance lately, so with a loud following from Boro, and something/anything to shout about, we should at least be able to make it a fight. 

If not, that extended 3hr 40 minute train ride home will certainly be a depressing one!