oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Randolph playing worries me if they've rushed him back from fitness.

Mega lolz if he gets further injured and can't play for ROI to spite Keane.

Maybe they’ve forced him to play because of the lack of commitment that you seem to think he has.

• Like 1
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

At this stage, what I'd believe more is that Woodgate was trying to somewhat make the injuries sound worse than they are. 4 of the players he seemed to suggest could miss this game are in the squad, 3 of them in the team, Pears being on the bench.

Still, for what it's worth, they very much could have been rushed back due to the nature of the rest of the squad, certainly looking at that bench.

I think whoever said Friend is centre-back is probably right but I wouldn't be surprised to see the kind of non-formation that Pulis played at some point, with Friend almost playing left-back when going forward and centre-back when defending, shifting between 5 and 4 at the back. Which could help Johnson push out a bit more too, though it rarely actually worked for Pulis.