oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

At this stage, what I'd believe more is that Woodgate was trying to somewhat make the injuries sound worse than they are. 4 of the players he seemed to suggest could miss this game are in the squad, 3 of them in the team, Pears being on the bench.

Still, for what it's worth, they very much could have been rushed back due to the nature of the rest of the squad, certainly looking at that bench.

He's actually starting to act like a proper manager 🙂

21 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Friend back as well, playing CB it looks like.

Holy moly is that bench young though - Clayton the only player over what, 22? 23?

We're only missing Shotton and Gestede through injuries now though and Saville is suspended (of the older players I mean).

Just now, Changing Times said:

We're only missing Shotton and Gestede through injuries now though and Saville is suspended (of the older players I mean).

Yeah I know; we don't have much experienced depth.

Still though, super young!

6 minutes ago, xathras said:

I think Woody was spreading some lies about number of injuries to throw off QPR team selection..  fingers crossed

Well they've made 4 changes from the previous game, including the keeper and 2 defenders. Still looks a strong lineup though...

EI75Ng6WoAABt-B?format=jpg&name=small

Have to agree with BJ and perhaps with the exception of Shotton and Browne maybe the best team we have available.

This could be Woody's swansong lose this and I think he may very well be gone

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yeah I know; we don't have much experienced depth.

Still though, super young!

We don't but then at the same time if we stopped trying to fill the team with midfielders then we would have a bit more, well sort of anyway!  You pick Coulson at left wing back and Dijksteel at right wing back and you have two more experienced players not in the side.  Unfortunately, if you only sign a few players and then you won't play them, you are likely to be left a bit short after you've let other players go.