oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

The text service say it was a supposed foul

Nah he was signalling for offside.  I think Ayala starts ahead of the bloke who is marking him and as such the assistant gives it but I'm not sure it was.  Oh well.

9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Is the radio commentary rubbish for anyone else? Keep getting a bunch of static.

I've noticed this the last couple of games, but it's definitely worse today. Bloody annoying. 

I've emailed them on:     boromatchdaylive@streamamg.com     to complain. Not sure whether the problem is with the streaming service or the bbc Tees people though... 

Just now, Brunners said:

To be fair, we've played quite well in spells in the last 3-4 games, it's turning that into goals where we struggle.

"if that goal counted, it would have been a different story. It's all about luck." 

-Jonathan Woodgate