oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

Just now, BillinghamBoro said:

Is it seriously not down to Woodgate that our defence is the most vulnerable it's been in years? Everytime a team come forward we look like conceding. 

Totally appreciate not every OG is his fault, but our defending is miserable 

Our defence isn't the problem.  Look at the table and see where we stand on goals conceded, before today we were 10th, which isn't exactly terrible. 

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

You can't blame Woodgate for that.  That is pure bad luck.

Given the number of OGs we've conceded so far this season, I think its more down to bad coaching.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Given the number of OGs we've conceded so far this season, I think its more down to bad coaching.

You think a goalkeeper palming a shot onto a defender is bad coaching?  It was bad luck, nothing more than that, frustrating as it still may be.

"You can't blame Woodgate..." Yeah you can. Would people be saying the same about other managers at other clubs, that are playing poorly across 90mins? Its not a game of 10/20mins is it. Get what you deserve in football. 

It’s going to take a divine intervention for us not to get relegated. I’ve already prepared myself for the inevitable. We will go down. I have no doubt about that. 

Just now, Changing Times said:

You think a goalkeeper palming a shot onto a defender is bad coaching?  It was bad luck, nothing more than that, frustrating as it still may be.

Players being in the wrong place at the wrong time...over and over again...is bad coaching IMO.

We need to be braver in possession, which I'd say is a common complaint against us.  The wingbacks are no use if they aren't able to get behind the opposition on a regular basis so they've got to do that more.  The front two were getting too isolated as the game wore on but if we could keep hold of the ball a bit better whilst moving forwards then this would change.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We didn't collapse.  We conceded a goal due to bad defending and then one due to bad luck.  It's not great but we've played worse, that's not saying much like.

The last 10 minutes was all QPR

• Like 1