oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

We're 1st in the league for no. of crosses faced per game and we have to be well up there for individual errors leading to goals it's no mystery why we're relegation fodder. You can chalk everything to luck (Howson was unlucky but OGs from corners is routine in general for us) but under Aitor we had the least individual errors leading to goals in the entire country 1 season there's a fragility to us that is clearly by design (crosses faced) and errors which are down to shape/line/setup and discipline alot of the time we're in a deep hole caused by bad coaching and tactics in my opinion rather than bad players.

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It’s going to take a divine intervention for us not to get relegated. I’ve already prepared myself for the inevitable. We will go down. I have no doubt about that. 

The Almighty has clearly shown that he is not a Boro supporter!

5 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

"You can't blame Woodgate..." Yeah you can. Would people be saying the same about other managers at other clubs, that are playing poorly across 90mins? Its not a game of 10/20mins is it. Get what you deserve in football. 

You can't blame Woodgate for the second goal I meant.  It was an unlikely occurrence, which has cost us.  Blame Woodgate for all kinds of things if you like but not for that goal, that's just mental.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

That's ok but I don't think you can see we collapsed.  They got lucky with a second goal or we'd be going in level.

Collapsed or stopped playing. Potato potato. Since we scored it’s been a nothing contest

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

We're 1st in the league for no. of crosses faced per game and we have to be well up there for individual errors leading to goals it's no mystery why we're relegation fodder. You can chalk everything to luck (Howson was unlucky but OGs from corners is routine in general for us) but under Aitor we had the least individual errors leading to goals in the entire country 1 season there's a fragility to us that is clearly by design (crosses faced) and errors which are down to shape/line/setup and discipline alot of the time we're in a deep hole caused by bad coaching and tactics in my opinion rather than bad players.

Yeah because we have the worst attacking record in the league.

8 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

good post

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Collapsed or stopped playing. Potato potato. Since we scored it’s been a nothing contest

That's not true though.  QPR got on top but it wasn't wave after wave of attacks, that's just complete ***.  Why do people find it so difficult to remember what they've just seen?  Other than the header that Randolph saved they barely looked like scoring until that second goal.